Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Review
Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Review. Our Choice for The Best Kitchen Knife Set for 2019.
When it comes to kitchen knife sets, no two are alike yet they perform the same functions. There are literally hundreds of makes and models manufactured by dozens of brands, which makes it nearly impossible to find the best one.
You want to purchase the best kitchen knife set you can for your money and this is where we come in.
We have done all of the research for you and discovered what we feel is the best kitchen knife set available for purchase on Amazon.
Since we purchased and tested the knives we are able to give you an honest and unbiased Cuisinart Classic Knife Set review.
What we will provide in this Cuisinart Classic Knife Set review
- First, we list everything the set includes
- Next, we’ll take a look at the features and benefits that you’ll find useful plus the drawbacks you need to know about
- Then we’ll tell you a bit about the Cuisinart company
- Followed by a video product review
- Following this, we’ll provide our personal review
- After this, we’ll provide you an overall score based on price, design, quality, and ease of use
- Finally, we give you an overall summary of our Cuisinart C77SS review.
Sound good to you? Great, let’s get started!
The Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Includes
- 8” Chef Knife
- 8” Slicing Knife
- 7” Santoku Knife
- 5” Serrated Utility Knife
- 5” Paring Knife
- 75” Birds Beak Paring Knife
- Six 4.5” Forged Steak Knives
- Pair of Sheers
- Sharpening Steel with Handle
- Wooden Block
Features and Benefits of The Cuisinart Classic Knife Set
- High carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy
- Strong, durable bolster for better balance, stability, and control
- Ergonomically designed stainless steel handle
- Tapered ground blades that narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edges
- Modern, stylish block
- A breeze to clean
- Lifetime warranty provided by Cuisinart
Special Features of The Cuisinart Classic Knife Set
Quality Steel – This set is crafted using high-quality high carbon stainless steel making them durable and long lasting.
Quality Craftmanship – Cuisinart is known for its craftsmanship and the Classic Cutlery set is no exception. The craftsmanship shows on each and every piece in this set.
Modern Design – The set is made with a sleek modern design which makes it ideal for contemporary kitchens.
Drawbacks (Cons) for the Cuisinart Classic Kitchen Knife Set
Size – Knife handles on smaller knives (like the paring) could be larger
Rust – Knives can rust if not cleaned and stored properly
Edges – Knives lose sharp edges if not sharpened on a regular basis
About the Cuisinart Company
Started in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer, the Cuisinart brand has become an American staple and is currently owned by Conair Corporation. The name Cuisinart is a play of “cuisine” and “art”, meaning the Carl thought about design during the brand’s inception. Originally, food processors were the only product it sold, but it has since grown into one of the world’s largest manufactures of kitchen products.
YouTube Video: Cuisinart Classic Knife Set
Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Reviews
One of the greatest advantages of making purchases in the digital age is being able to read product reviews. Reviews offer us the ability to see what those who purchased a certain product truly feel about their purchase. It’s good practice and a wise way to shop that in the end can end up saving you time and money. Below is our personal review of the knife set followed by some comments from other verified purchasers.
Our Personal Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Review
We tested the set thoroughly and were satisfied to see that the set performed exactly as Cuisinart advertised. However, we do think the paring knives and the handles of some knives could be larger. While some have experienced their knives rusting, we did not observe this. From the overall quality of the set to the comfort of the knives in our hands we are pleased with the set and highly recommend it.
Summary of Our Cuisinart Classic Knife Set Review
Well, there you have it, our full Cuisinart Classic Knife Set review. While there are some negative reviews due to rusting issues, we feel these issues are mostly the result of improper cleaning and maintenance. Take proper care of the knives and you’ll have a beautiful set of sharp knives that are sure to get the job done and impress at the same time. In our honest opinion, this knife set is well worth the money and is our choice for the best kitchen knife set for 2019.
- Durable Knife Set
- Made With High-Quality Steel
- Sleek Modern Design
- Great Value
- Small Handles (paring knives)
- Needs To be Sharpened On A Regular Basis
- Some Experienced Rusting (we have not)